Contains approximately 22 serves.
Oli6® Goat Milk Junior Drink is a delicious milk drink for young children aged 3 to 7 years.
Our Goat Milk Junior Drink is the smart choice because it contains around six times the oligos* of cow’s milk. To find out more about the benefits of goat’s milk click here.
Oligos* have been suggested to provide gut & immune health and help to promote beneficial bacteria in humans. Oli6® Junior Milk Drink Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and we ensure that all the ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements.
Our Goat Milk Junior Drink (Stage 4) is the smart choice because it is a natural progression from the Toddler Milk Drink (Stage 3). It provides the nutrition to assist with growth and development for children between the ages of 3 and 7 and contains bifida bacteria (BB356 from human strain) which is compatible with little tummies and natural prebiotic oligos to aid with gut health and digestion.
Benefits of our Dairy Goat Junior Milk Drink:
- Enhanced immunity with natural Bifida bacteria (BB536 from human strain) to aid in immunity and enhance intestinal function. Great for the immunities of little ones that are heading to preschool and school. Each serve contains 250 million BB536 bacteria
- Has naturally occurring prebiotic Oligos to help provide gut and immune health. Each serve contains 88mg of naturally occurring prebiotic Oli’s which are proven to assist in the growth of beneficial bifida bacteria and reduce the incidence of harmful bacteria like E.coli.
- Only contains goat milk solids (no cow milk solids) so naturally high in many essential minerals. Vitamins and nutritive substances
- Goats milk is a natural source of Magnesium for normal growth and development, Vitamin A for eye and vision development, calcium for strong bones and teeth, and Vitamin C for immunity
- Naturally gentle on tiny tummies
Head to the Resources For Parents section if you’d like more information and tips for a happy and healthy child
*oligosaccharides (called oligos)