Oli6® Dairy Goat Infant Formula is a premium goat’s milk-based formula. This breast milk substitute is specially formulated for formula fed babies from birth or when changing from breastfeeding.
Our Dairy Goat Infant Formula balances the natural benefits of goats milk with scientific smarts in development and formulation – nutritionally complete and naturally gentle to make sure your baby’s needs are met every step of the way. To find out more about the benefits of goats milk click here. Oli6® Dairy Goat Infant Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and we ensure that all ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements. You can rest assured that our formula is a safe choice to support your baby’s nutritional needs.
This baby formula is:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Nutritionally complete to ensure that the right ingredients are provided to support your baby’s growth and development
- Naturally gentle on tiny tummies
- Rich in essential vitamins and mineral
- Manufactured in Australia and adheres to the strict Australian guidelines
Head to the Resources For Parents section if you’d like more information and tips for a happy and healthy baby.
Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Lactose, Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Whey Protein Powder [Goat]) Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Olein, Canola, Soyabean, Sunflower, Coconut, Hi Oleic Sunflower, Emulsifier[Lecithin (Soy)]), Minerals (calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, ferric pyrophosphate, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), Vitamins (sodium ascorbate, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide , calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, d-biotin, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin), Choline bitartrate, L-tryptophan, Taurine, Inositol, L-carnitine, Lutein.
- Allergen declaration: This infant formula contains milk and milk products from goats and cows and soy bean products.
- The protein source of Oli6™ Infant Formula is derived from goat milk whey protein and casein.
- Before preparing the drinking formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Ensure all utensils are clean.
- Using previously boiled water which has cooled and is lukewarm, pour 100mL into the bottle or feeding cup.
- Add one sachet of Oli6® powder into the bottle or feeding cup.
- Place the cap on the bottle or feeding cup and shake well to dissolve the powder. When prepared as instructed, 15g powder and 100mL of water makes 110mL of formula.
- Feed immediately and discard any unfinished drinking formula.
Please note: Mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby, and includes all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why OLI6® recommends breastfeeding. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.